Contributions are now welcomed in NatuRelieved.
Writing for us, you can improve lives, enjoy exposure to a global audience, fulfill your professional goals, cooperate with other outstanding editors, and equally important, set up your own schedule!
Interested in sharing content with our readers?
First of all, start with our guidelines.
- Who can write for us: Experienced writers, bloggers or experts in the field of health/home remedies/supplements/nutrition/food. SEO-driven submissions are not welcomed. Therefore, do not send submissions or bio references that promote a business or service not in line with our philosophy.
- Content Requirements: Neutral, helpful and entertaining tone. We accept original articles about Natural Health, Nutrition, Lifestyle, Home Remedies and Natural Cures only.
- Content Quality: The content must be 100% original and unique. The article must not have been published anywhere else and will not published anywhere else once it is accepted. We will not accept any responsibility for any copyright or ownership infringements made by contributors.
- Reference: When a research/study/statistic appears in your content, it is important to include its source. It is preferred that all links of these sources are scientific, academic and/or reliable papers. You should put the link in square brackets and number them   … You can see one of our articles to know how it is done.
- Word Number: The minimum number of words is 750.
- Benefits: There is no compensation for contributions, but you have the opportunity to include one link back to your website, blog, YouTube video or social media page or profile within the content of the post and 1 more link within your bio/profile. Keep your bio with 2-3 sentences (we prefer no more than 120 words) and provide a photo of you or your service if you wish. You will be able to change your bio anytime if you have any new information or links you would like to include. We reserve the right to edit your post.
- Attached photos: We require all contributors to submit at least 3 photos along with their articles. The featured photo should be 753 pixels width by 440 pixels height. The two other photos will be used within the content and they should be a minimum 300 pixels width by 250 pixels height. Make sure that you have permission to use the images you will submit as we do not accept any responsibility for any copyright or ownership infringements made by contributors related to photography.
- Social media shares: You are most welcome to promote your article on social media channels after it is published. The number of fans or subscribers on your social media is a factor in our evaluation of your proposal. So, please mention it in your e-mail. NatuRelieved also may promote your posts on social media and feeds, so make sure you subscribe us so as not to miss them.
- Write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and state clearly who you are, some of your achievements, your service and your idea for contributing first! Don’t submit an article already finished. Pitching me with the idea will save time, both yours and mine. Before choosing the topic, please use our search tool at the top of the page to avoid duplicating content. We accept topics that do not appear on our website already.
By submitting your article to NatuRelieved.com, you acknowledge that you have read all of our Terms and Conditions and all steps to submitting content carefully and agree with all rules stated.
Normally, we will contact you within 7 days after your submissions, so please be patient!
In case you do not receive a reply, please do not hesitate to contact us because we have to deal with a huge number of e-mails.