Contributions are now welcomed in NatuRelieved.
Writing for us, you can improve lives, enjoy exposure to a global audience, fulfill your professional goals, cooperate with other outstanding editors, and equally important, set up your own schedule!
Interested in sharing content with our readers?
First of all, start with our guidelines.
- Who can write for us: Experienced writers, bloggers or persons with experience in the field of health/home remedies/supplements/nutrition/food. SEO-driven submissions are not welcomed – in other words, do not send submissions or bio references that promote a business or service not in line with our philosophy.
- Content Requirements: Neutral, helpful and entertaining tone. We accept original articles about Natural Health, Nutrition, Anti-ageing, Home Remedies and Natural Cures only. Content must be written in easy to read English with correct grammar and punctuation.
- Content Quality: The content must be 100% original and unique. The article must not have been published anywhere else and will not published anywhere else once it is accepted. We will not accept any responsibility for any copyright or ownership infringements made by contributors. We will also check your article content with Copyscape. Poorly written content will not be accepted.
- Reference: When a research/study/statistic appears in your content, it is important to include its source. It is preferred that all links of these sources are scientific, academic and/or reliable papers. You should put the link in square brackets and number them   .
- Word Number: The minimum number of words is 1,000.
- Benefits: If your article is approved, we will pay you $10 for contributions. To be paid, you will need a Paypal account and provide us with a relevant email address to send money to. Alternatively – instead of receiving payment, you may choose the option to include one link back to your website, blog, YouTube video or social media page or profile within the content of the post and 1 more link within your bio/profile.
- About Your Bio:– Start with a heading “About [your name].” Keep your bio to 2-3 sentences (we prefer no more than 120 words) and if you wish, you can provide a photo of yourself. You will be able to change your bio anytime if you have any new information or links you would like to include. We reserve the right to edit your post.
- Attached photos: We require all contributors to submit at least 3 photos along with their articles. Minimum dimensions are 300 pixels width by 250 pixels height. Make sure that you have permission to use the images you will submit as we do not accept any responsibility for any copyright or ownership infringements made by contributors related to photography.
- Social media shares: You are most welcome to promote your article on social media channels after it is published. NatuRelieved also may promote your posts on social media and feeds, so make sure you subscribe us so as not to miss them.
- Your Subject Matter must not already be published here: Before choosing the topic, please use our search tool at the top of the page to avoid duplicating content. We accept topics that do not appear on our website already.
By submitting your article to NatuRelieved.com, you acknowledge that you have read all of our Terms and Conditions and all steps to submitting content carefully and agree with all rules stated.
How to Submit Articles
Just complete the form below. After receiving it, we will email you with personal login details so that you can add your article/s directly to our site. You won’t be able to publish the article, only submit it for consideration.
We suggest that before logging in, you have your article pre-written and image files ready, so that you can simply paste the text into the appropriate space and submit.
Normally, we will contact you within 7 days after your submissions, so please be patient!
In case you do not receive a reply, please do not hesitate to contact us because we have to deal with a huge number of e-mails.
Please Submit Your Article Below.